Sunday, September 27, 2015

Hi, I'm Ellen. I guess I'm not that great at taking pictures. I like to travel both within the United States and internationally.


I went on a road trip with my parents and my older sister for 5 days. We drove by Syracuse, Buffalo, and then arrived at Canada. On the left is a pic. of Niagara Falls. I chose this pic. because it was the only interesting thing I did over the summer.











This second picture was also at Niagara Falls. We were walking towards the other end of the Falls when I came upon this tiny bird, it was just chillin' & enjoying the view. :) I thought it was pretty cute, so I decided to post this as well.




This picture was taken near my aunt's house in Brooklyn. It was a nice day out and I was with my cousin when it rained out of nowhere, just for a minute though-- I liked the rainbow. This photo was actually from last year, I didn't have another photo from this summer.




5 comments:

  1. Woahhhhhh~~ your pictures are so pretty!! I miss Niagara Falls. you should take me with you next time^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your summer is so exciting. I never went to Niagara Falls! How was it? I also like your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are beautiful! They capture the descriptions you wrote very well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All that traveling :o luckyyy. The pictures are beautiful and it looks like you had a great time! I want to visit the Niagara Falls next time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn you did a lot of traveling. Lucky, I never go anywhere.

    ReplyDelete